Theresa Harp, M.A., CCC-SLP, LSLS Cert. AVT
Theresa is a certified speech-language pathologist and auditory verbal therapist who specializes in serving children who are deaf and hard of hearing and their families. Theresa completed her bachelor's degree at Loyola University in Maryland and her master's degree at The George Washington University in Washington, D.C. During her time at The George Washington University, she was awarded the Cochlear Implant Fellowship at The Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
Throughout her career, Theresa has provided both home-based and center-based services for deaf and hard of hearing children and their families. She has experience in both listening and spoken language as well as total communication. Theresa has presented at national and international conferences about best practices for children with hearing loss.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence - American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- New Jersey Speech-Language Specialist
- Listening and Spoken Language Specialist - Certified Auditory Verbal Therapist
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- New Jersey Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- American Cochlear Implant Alliance